Forums are back in action! ×

Well hello there!

Hey All!

This is nuts, unsalted, no added sugar, all natural nuts! :nightmare:  I am new here, have been browsing the site for about a week, and have just signed on over the last two days.  I am on article overload!  I want to work on everything but it's hard to find a place to start.  

When I was younger I was an elf, then after high school I turned into a more fluffy distant cousin of the elves, now I want to return to my elf status and become an elf ranger with some assassin skills…just in case.

I am working on living a healthier, more active lifestyle.  I haven't gone 100% Paleo yet but I one of my goals is to go about 90%
Paleo.  I have started working out on a regular basis and LOVE it!  I have also been focusing on what really makes me happy and have started doing activities that I actually enjoy instead of activities that everyone else enjoys. 

I want to work on levelling up my life in every way possible.  I have a few goals for the short term and a few goals for the long term.  These include things from running my own business, being able to do 20 push-ups at once, and travelling to New Zealand
in March of 2014!

Any ways I don’t know what else to write at the moment to keep it interesting, but I could also drone on about my life story and bore you all to death so……

Hugs and High Fives! :eagerness: 

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

Archived