Forums are back in action! ×

Hourglass Dilemma

Nanashi

Salutations,
Thats my second post, i disapeared for a month more or less and ended up not applying to the challenges...

Suddendly life became a mess, im having troubles in any aspect of my life (check my first post), i believe in myself and think that im solving everything, except the problem with time.
Right now, life is for work, study, look for tenants, and sadly try to calm my girlfriend so that she dont hate me or her job (the worse, we were fine together until this sudden crisis) and try to have more than 4 or 6 hours of sleep, im walking, but poorly. At the weekends my hobbie is passout sleeping for a little more hours and clean my house, after that i just try to ignore everything that will stress me even more, except on sundays when i religiously suffer for atencipation of the mondays.
Clearly my problem is time management, said that, any tips to share?

Thanks in advance,

Nanashi

Level 1 ~ Revenant ~ Freelancer (Adventurer)

Strenght (STR): 1
Dexterity
(DEX): 4
Stamina
(STA): 1

Constitution (CON): 2
Wisdom
(WIS): 4
Charisma
(CHA): 3

"One little fading light against a wold of darkness"

Battle Log

For a second i thought this was going to be about having an hour glass figure and having problems... but i digress.

i think an idea to help you figure out where all your time is going is to track what you're doing every day and for how long.  maybe you're zoning out in fron tof the tv more than you thought.  either way, try keeping a log for a few days, and maybe you'll start to see patterns to fix.

Lvl 5 Penguin Warrior:  10 Str, 3.5 Dex, 6.5 STA, 23.5 CON, 12.25 WIS, 5.75 CHA

Intro | Current Challenge Thread | Character sheet
My Personal Blog | My Food Blog

There are no failures, only learning pains

I apreciate the help, and sincerly thats a very good idea. I will apply it right away, lets see what will happen...
Thanks again.

Dexterity
Stamina

Wisdom
Charisma

Battle Log

If you have time to read articles on the internet- you have time to work out.  All you need is 12-15 minutes a day to squeeze in a HIIT workout and you'll be on your way to improving your life.   

Seriously.  I know what it's like to be busy. I work a full job, a part time job, and I am devoted to my hobby in that I spend 5+ hrs in class+ the drive time plus my own dance sessions to keep up on technique and choreo's.  

Now. To be fair.  I work at a gym- so after I'm done with the job- I can work out.  But even if I'm not working- I still find time for MYSELF-I've left the gym Saturday morning after a 4-5 hr shift and come back at 4 PM that night to get my work out in.  You just have to make the sacrifice.

I feel like it's insurance.  You have to pay into the system for it to work for you- and you have to pay in regularly.  You want to be around for your family?  have to pay into the fitness insurance.  Want to be able to play with kids and grand kids in the future?  got to pay into your fitness insurance.

You can do it- when you realize how much down time you have between tasks you can start tailoring your workouts to fit into your life.

>I do squats while I"m cooking

> push ups off the counter top

> burpees while I'm microwaving my food

> squat while your brushing your teeth (Feel the burn baby!!!)

you can fit SOMETHING into you life- I promise.

:)

Thank you for your advice. I feel like the two ideas can merge together. So, knowing were my time is going i can manage it, and when im doing something simple i can make TWO "somethings" that are simple. Now to apply it...

Dexterity
Stamina

Wisdom
Charisma

Battle Log