Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Tricia :)

I came here for the fine art of butchery. Stayed for the Batman monologues :D

Welcome to the Rebellion! I hope you have a wonderful time here :)

Do you have some fitness or weigthloss goals you want to share with us? Or things that you definately want to do in your life? 

Level 4 Human Ranger

The only Way to accomplish greatness is to set your goals even higher.

STR: 15 || DEX: 9 || STA: 10

CON: 12 || WIS: 9 || CHA: 6

Check out my challange Thread (4)

If you want to do assassin like things join them now. They will be the most help, have the best advise, towards reaching your goals. You can start a challenge now, just can't win at the end. Each group also has mini challenges you could join. Check out other peoples challenges to figure out how to set-up yours and to get ideas.

Running goal - Dopey Challenge 2015

Training to complete an Ironman by 2017. I can swim .5, bike 112, and run 26.2, separately.

Buckland Hobbit, Level 4 Scout

STR 10.25 | DEX 6 | STA 12.75 | CON 8 | WIS 9.75 | CHA 5.75

Thanks again! :)

I'm a bit intimidated by the assassins for right now, I'm afraid, since I'm starting at absolute zero (as you can tell from my stats). I also like that most of the adventurers seem to be beginners, so for the moment I think I feel more at home there.

I think I'll use these couple of weeks to set out some goals for myself in a daily battle log, and try to participate in some of the mini challenges so I can get the hang of that. That way, I'll be more up to speed when the next challenge starts, and I have something to count down to.

Take it at your own pace! The ideal plan/workout/diet is the one you manage to stick to. Starting out as an adventurer is a great thing to do. Best of luck :)

Level 4 Human Ranger

The only Way to accomplish greatness is to set your goals even higher.

STR: 15 || DEX: 9 || STA: 10

CON: 12 || WIS: 9 || CHA: 6

Check out my challange Thread (4)

Archived