Forums are back in action! ×

Kiva? Kiva!

kawatan

For those that don't know. Kiva* is a microlending nonprofit; they give small loans to others around the world who are hoping to improve their lives, families, and businesses. Kiva users get to put their money into these loans and help others grow, and it's a pretty excellent thing!

Anyone else on here? Any great success stories of those you've lent to? Anyone interested in a Nerd Fitness team?

* That is a referral link: if you sign up through said link, both of us get $25 to loan to others. Considering where it goes, I don't think this is a bad thing by any means, but I thought I should tell you anyway.

Le cÅ“ur a ses raisons, que la raison ne connaît point. (The heart has its reasons that reason cannot know.)

@kawaiidragoness || @KawaChallenge || Reddit || Tumblr || Youtube || Dropbox (cloud storage) || Kiva (microloans for the world's economy!) || Universe Project 

L2 Spriggan AssassinSTR 5 | DEX 3 | CON 7.67 | STA 6 | WIS 5.5 | CHA 4.67QUEST || CHALLENGE: Lair (0) Start-Scummer (1) UD (2)

Archived