Forums are back in action! ×

WWE Universe Nerds

when you say 'he' do you mean cesaro?  I saw a promo on youtube with him and he had like...really frigging long hair.  Since cesaro dropped the title it could be seen as a good or bad thing.  They're either ready to drop him to jobber status or they're gearing him up to win a bigger title.  I liked cesaro when he first showed up andhis doofy 5 different languages..... but what the hell is the deal with the yodeling now?  He just walks down the ramp screaming until people boo him.  It's horrible.  That's a really lame way to get some cheap heat.

Yeah, sorry, I did mean Cesaro. 

I wish they would make up their minds and either push Cesaro or not. I was hoping that he might have been the new Heyman guy. Now that I could have gotten behind. 

I don't know how interested anyone will be, but there's a couple of guys in developmental right now that I think will be great when they make it to the main roster. 

They're Kassius Ohno (formerly Chris Hero) & Sami Zayn (formerly El Generico) 

Here's a match from each of them: 
http://youtu.be/1jE4yFTgH9c

http://youtu.be/yilyawwOzHc

Follow me on Twitter: @garth_green

His promo on Raw this week was excellent. Looking forward to seeing more of him. 

What was everyone's thoughts on MITB & Raw this week? 

Loved the pre-show tag title match, between The Shield & The Usos. If you didn't watch it, it's on Youtube and worth going out of your way to see. 

The opening MITB maych was loads of fun, Cody looked great, and some really interesting spots. Not sure about Sandow winning, but will just have to see how that plays out. 

Really enjoyed everything else on the show for the most part, but Cena winning like he did and Orton winning the MITB contract both deflated me.

Raw was the best it's been in quite a while, crowd were super into it and all the matches really delivered. Not to mention the closing segment, with the crowd going banana for Bryan.

I'm psyched to see Daniel Bryan/John Cena on PPV, should be a MOTY candidate. 

yeah, orton and cena are really old and boring to be honest.  i like the bray wyatt character, but ppl are ALREADY chanting 'husky harris' and that's a bad sign.  That's what completely ruined tensai ....uh... I mean Sweet T. Frigging aaaaaaallllberrrrrt  chants.

I like sandow.  He has an 80's retro heel attitute like the Genius.  I'm not sure what they are doing with cody.  making him babyface to fight sandow?  I thought they were going to do somethign like that before the whole aj/secret admirer thing.  I mean, Kaitlyn had that moustche shirt she always wore so I kinda thought it was obvious they would pair rhode/kaitlyn and both be babyface but....whatever I guess.

Attention fellow WWE fans! I must brag. Last year in Miami was my first ever Wrestlemania experience. Have you guys thought about flying in for a show? 

I would totally recommend seeing a wrestlemania live. Everything from going with drinks with wrestlers to the spectacle of the show is well worth it.

I would but I heard the prices are crazy-expensive.  I know someone with a discount being at last wrestlemania about 20 rows back costing 600 bucks.  I've been to live shows before and unless you're within the first couple rows or on a new elevation; it's really difficult to see.  I was at the raw when alberto del rio won the title as a heel. (right around when edge was leaving).  Everyone just watches the titantron.

I went to a ROH taping last saturday and it was the most awesome thing ever!  Although this is a WWE thread, omg, ROH live was 100 times better than WWE live.  I was front row for 60 bucks and the entire time was wailing on the metal barricade.  People were pumped for the entire 4 hour show.  I might be on tv for the next month as well. 

When ROH came to the UK I went and it was amazing. Even though the card got shuffled around due to Austin Aries getting injured, they put on a hell of a show. It was their Anarchy in UK show, and ended up with two Bryan Danielson matches with him defending his title against SUWA and then later on Roderick Strong. Here's a little promo video of the event if anyone is interested: 

I was right opposite the hard camera in the front row of a raised area, so I can pretty much see myself for the entire event, which makes for weird viewing. 

Did you end up seeing much of yourself Terosx? What matches took place? 

Archived