Forums are back in action! ×

Show me your war face!!

Name's Jerry. I joined the Army in 2001 as an asthamatic overweight trucker. In 2007 I was at the peak of my physical condition, coming within a point of maxing the APFT. Then, I allowed life to happen. I'm now sitting on my a$$ and in worse shape than when I enlisted. This is unacceptable. I can still remember feeling like a stud, because I could remember how it felt to be a dud. Now I'm a dud remembering being a stud. I'm now a single father since my wife passed, and I'm at the point where I'm "looking" again.And the only thing I'm attracting is Cougars. Between these two I WILL SUCCEED. I GIVE MYSELF NO OTHER OPTION. Just the act of finding NF has lit the fire under my arse and it will be done.

Scouts Out!!

If you ain't Cav, you ain't shit!

Hello JThomas7326 :)

Welcome to the Rebellion! I hope you have a great stay here and get back to be the stud you know you can be. Do you have any specifit goals/things you want to do? Or just live healthier in general?

Level 4 Human Ranger

The only Way to accomplish greatness is to set your goals even higher.

STR: 15 || DEX: 9 || STA: 10

CON: 12 || WIS: 9 || CHA: 6

Check out my challange Thread (4)

Welcome to the rebellion and thank you for your service.  Judging by the hat I'm guessing you were in the Cavalry.  Are you still in the army or have you discharged?  I'm an asthmatic getting into shape to be an ANG Chaplain for Texas.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Tanktimus, I'm retired (medically for brain issues). Substix' my over arching goal is just to be healthier, and to regain that spark I once had. But, I know I need something more specific, more immediate, to drive me to that point. In two years I intend to tackle a dream I've had since childhood, and for it I'll need to be in the best condition possible. Synyster, awesome video. If I even get half way to those fella's, I'll be smokin'.

To hike the length of the Nahanni Valley in northern Canada. It's one of the few places left on Earth still largely unexplored. I first heard about the valley as a kid in a book on paranormal mysteries. I forgot about it for years, when I stumbled across it again in a Google search for unexplored places. What information about it is available, the valley sounds beautiful. The chance to see a place so few (at current count only one that didn't get eaten by soimething) have seen. I doubt anything paranormal is there, but that's another posting. The bragging rights and self satisfaction is what I'm after.

Archived