Forums are back in action! ×

Ending a Whole30 Today...Beginning a New Life Tomorrow

Today is the last day of my attempt at a Whole30...I wasn't perfect for the whole 30 days, sometimes it was a choice and other times I didn't know (who knew you couldn't have honey?).  I was feeling good about it but at the same time thinking maybe I could have done better...but then I read today's article that said "relax" and "do the best you can with what you have" and looking at it that way...I rocked!

Starting tomorrow my plan is to follow the Paleo 80/20 sort of...my goal is to enjoy 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner of whatever I want each week and follow strictly for the rest of the meals.  I think this achievable...

I'm 43 yrs old, and fairly athletic.  I am a run/walker and I enjoy doing the obstacle course races.  I have completed some half marathons (I will be doing the Nashville Rock n Roll Half Marathon coming up in April and Warrior Dash in September).

I'm small and my goal is to become a stronger person - I think this website is exactly what I've been looking for...it's practical and it makes sense.

Glad to be here  :redface-new:

Archived