Forums are back in action! ×

202? yea right

guinnesshero

Ok at one point I weighed 240. It was at that point I decided to get into shape. That was a little over a year ago. i got into the gym got in shape and got down to around 212 215. I would fluctuate becasue I couldtn really stick to a diet. My muscle mass was going up but my body fat wasnt going down. I found this site about six weeks ago and through it the paleo diet. So I changed up my workout to full body compound exsersizes and went paleo. I still couldnt stick with it the first 2 or three weeks and was getting frustranted with no weight loss. I had set me goal to 190 pounds and 20% bodyfat. So I was refusing to step on a scale becasue it just frustrated me. Well the last month I have been eatting 95 to 98% paleo. I bought a fancy new fitness scale that measures bodyfat muscle and bone percentages. I was like ok I paid for this thing get on it.Ill do it in the morning. 201.6 24% bodyfat? Yea right what the crap I paid 50 bucks for this scale and it doesnt work? So I weigh myselft three more times all the same weight. Holy shit im only 12 pounds and 4% bodyfat from my goal. Im not ashmaed to say I did a naked dance in my bathroom lol.

Sad to say but all those fancy bodyweigth scales are rubbish. 

Awesome that you're getting closer to your goal though! I know you can keep up the great work :) Keep it up!

Yea i know the bodyfat and such isnt accurate on the body fats and such but the weight is fine and it gives me a ball park number.

Archived