Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings from Ecuador!

Good Afternoon to Everyone!

My name is Brian. Though I prefer to go by my characters name: Rexxar Txan. I am from the US, but I have lived here in Ecuador most of my life. I am actually a halfbreed (like my character) my mother is American and my father is Ecuadorian. I am 26 years old this May 13th.

I have always been very chubby since I was little. I hit rock bottom (from my point of view) in October of 2011. I went to visit family for 3 months in NorCal. I came back weighing 220 pounds. Forty pounds more than when I left! That is when I started to look for a way to improve my health. After hours of searching I came upon MDA and discovered the Paleo Diet in January of 2012 and have played with it ever since. It's still a struggle to change my eating habits, but I have managed little by little.

Now, I am weighing forty pounds less and am determined to level up my life! I am currently finishing my two day fasting period, which is one of my daily quests to get my level 2 level up. I still have four more quests to do.

Another detail is that I am asthmatic. My biggest fitness goal is to become Parkour and Yoga master, as well as in a form of martial arts (haven't decided which yet).

I am happy to have found Nerd Fitness! I am wanting to participate in the next 6 week Challenge, but have no clue where to start.

Anyway, I am excited to be here and grateful to find a society of nerds like myself to help me achieve my goals.

Lvl 2   Half-Orc Dúnadan Assassin Ranger of the North trained by Aragorn son of Arathorn and Connor Kenway - Slayer of the Witch-King of Angmar - Nazgûl Hunter 

Current Attributes: STR: 6    DEX: 5   STA: 1     CON: 5    WIS: 3    CHA: 5

"Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know"

"So what's stopping you....? That's right...nothing!"

Bucketlist / Battle Log / Neo-Nerds NF Group / Second Challenge!

Hello and welcome!  

Have a look at the all the information in the Challenge tab there is lots there!  I haven't signed up for a 6-week challenge yet but I will definitely be participating the the one starting in April!

I am guessing that your asthma will get better as you get in to better shape!  Good luck and see you around!

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

Archived