Forums are back in action! ×

Hi! I'm about to go to college, and I have a couple goals:

-do the CrossFit Open next year (I dunno why I didn't this year. Too chicken.)

-get double-unders

-try freerunning (although honestly, without glasses that's a stretch)

-learn to poledance (DON'T LAUGH, it's exercise, and if college doesn't work out, then...)

-go to a circus class

-practice saxophone every single day (ragh)

-write a book of ~20 recipes I can cook in my dorm with a hotplate (possibly go paleo in college since there won't be anything I want to eat :( )

I've been in the Blueprint class at my CrossFit gym for over a year now. I  started because I needed independent P.E. credit (middle school P.E. was absolute hell and I was not going to do that again!) Now I love it. But I'm really clumsy as hell and I would love to do something really cool--CrossFit is great because it doesn't require much agility (except handstands and things which still scare me to death). I want to freerun like Cyril Raffaelli in Banlieue 13 -handflutter-

Elf-beast ranger apprentice.

STR-4   CON-2

DEX-3   WIS-4

STA-1     CHA-1

Sun's out guns out!

Poledancing huh? Reminds me of that episode of Americas Got Talent where the extremely overweight woman turned  out to be an excellent pole dancer.

It can indeed be intense.  I know I couldn't do it!

Good luck with all your goals.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Annlea, there's a class at Tucson Circus Arts I'm hoping to do this coming Monday. It's beginning aerial arts. The woman who teaches it actually works out at my CF gym, so she invited me ^_^ I tried a pole-dancing class or two, but there's only one studio in Tucson and it is run by some fabulously unpleasant women!

STR-4   CON-2

DEX-3   WIS-4

STA-1     CHA-1

Sun's out guns out!

I tried free running a couple years ago and ended up with my shins covered in bruises! But I haven't given up, but this time around I'm first building up strength with body weight exercises.

Anyways, good luck on your quest!

lvl 1 Halfling Aspiring Assassin

Str 0, Dex 1, Sta 1, Con 4, Wis 5, Cha 4 

@psdessa | Instagram | MyFitnessPal | Battle Log

"Should I concern myself over events, which I may never witness? Should I torment myself with problems that may never come to pass? No! Tomorrow lies buried with yesterday, and I will think of it no more. I will live this day as if it is my last. And if it is not, I shall fall to my knees and thank the heavens." Og Mandino

Yeah, I'm a bit worried more about breaking my neck than shin bruises :o (I have plenty of those from box jumps >_<) Irish, I'll get back to you when I can actually pole dance! Awfully warm welcome around here, thanks guys :D

STR-4   CON-2

DEX-3   WIS-4

STA-1     CHA-1

Sun's out guns out!

Archived