Forums are back in action! ×

OOC: The Gathering

Hey everyone - I'm back from the dead.  Things have been busy for me lately, plus they blocked nerdfitness at work :(

Anyway, I'm around but I'll have to figure out a posting method, since my home computer doesn't have word any more (silly OS upgrades) and I can't post from work.  I'll probably have to compose a post at work then drop it onto google then post it once I get home.

Let me have a look at the game thread to see if Grubar is dead yet...

Level 2 Half-Orc Ranger

STR 4|DEX 2.6|STA 5.8|CON 8|WIS 2|CHA 3

MyFitnessPal|My Endomondo

Posted! Common guys, let's get this thing rolling at a good clip again.

I posted assuming that the doorway the chipmonster headed toward and massacred the guards behind is the same one they took our equipment through. That's the way Fig would want to go if I'm wrong and the equipment lies in another direction.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Are we alive?

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

The ultimate D&D resource:

Literally all 26 books of the 2nd Edition in PDF format.

Everything you could ever want to know is here: http://www.cj-resources.com/Storage 1/AD&D -2E -Complete Set of 26 Books.PDF

anyone ever save the PDF? Link isn't working for me now.

500 / 330 / 625

I got it now.

I intend to have a post up today at some point.

500 / 330 / 625

Anyone wanna chat on the way to the Captain's quarters or while we're there? My mouth is watering and quite full of warm, cooked food, but I can probably manage a few words here and there!

I'm down. I'm not going to format each post for it, I'll just post it regularly and we can assume the convo happens between the two lines in my most recent post and just have fun with it until we get another DM response.

500 / 330 / 625

I've been doing an incredible amount of swearing today - does anyone know of a decent, free, word processor for mac, one that allows for inline pictures?

I don't use macs, sorry.

500 / 330 / 625

Just post text for now until you find a better solution. It's all just for flavor.

500 / 330 / 625