Forums are back in action! ×

OOC: The Gathering

Hey Fig, nice post. I really like feeling the Elf's thoughts. Very nice.

Thanks! It's one of the few benefits of play by post over tabletop, the ability to flesh the characters out like characters in a book with thoughts and emotions. I really enjoy doing it.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I added my first in game post to the MT. The only way I could get it to work and look pretty (the way I wanted) was to save it as an image and upload it to photobucket and then use the %7Boption%7D option for posting the url/content here. Damned bulky, if you ask me. I tried to upload a .pub file (from publisher) but apparently the site won't allow those kinds of files. *cusses like a dwarf*. If anyone knows a less complicated and awkward way to post prettified posts, I would appreciate it. Tried to do it in Word, but the background wouldn't "take" for some stupud reason. Anyway, I am done with messing it with it tonight because it's starting to aggravate me more than I would like. :P Looking forward to 'meeting' ya'll in game. :)

~ DK

I intend to post today or tomorrow. Crushed at work with a midterm tonight.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

No worries. I like the idea of tattoos on her. I think there would be one on her sword arm, near the right wrist. I'll respond as such. Others will be less obvious on a first glance. Thanks for the idea!

Sent via my phone b/c my laptop is out of reach. Cheers!

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On

Apologies for both the tardiness of the post and the crappy formatting. I had to upgrade my system to a new OS and lost several good programs, so I'm limited to trying to find a happy medium between Open Office (which I'm not super familiar with) and Paint. Ugh. Anyway, post is up and hopefully we can keep going. I know with the holidays coming up, people will be busy, but I'd definitely like to continue. :)

I've been slammed at work and home lately, which is why I've been slow posting here and in my other game. Going to try to correct that this week.

500 / 330 / 625

As pointed out, I am here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

500 / 330 / 625