Forums are back in action! ×

OOC: The Gathering

Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Trying to get ahold of Rath, he's been super busy.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

First off, my apologies doesn't cover it, but I'm sorry for the wait.

I just had the busiest month of my professional life and it took me completely by surprise.  Mix in the holidays and traveling and my absence has been FAR longer than it should be.

All that being said, things are back to normal now.  Posts shall be resumed and regular. 

Take this time to post some of your character background information in this post...as much as you're comfortable with, that you might have shared on the little journey during the post.  You don't HAVE to put up anything if you don't want to, but I figured this would be a good way for your characters to get to know each other better. 

Enjoy!

Can we edit the first post to have links to the various posts that cover history and mapping of the world?

• Like 1

500 / 330 / 625

My computer is down and phone about to die. Will try to get a post up tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

500 / 330 / 625

Yes, we needz more posts.

500 / 330 / 625

I apologize for the wait.  I've been in Ohio doing training and the week before that was traveling as well.  I have shitty hotel internet but will try to get a post up in the next day or so. 

Work just bought out our biggest competitor and we have been absolutely slammed trying to maintain this acquisition.  It's been unreal how busy I've been.  I don't get home until late Friday night but I"ll try to get a post up really soon.  Thanks for your patience guys.