Forums are back in action! ×

OOC: The Gathering

Teri,

The polar bears are out on the ice, but the Grizzlies are starting to wake up.  I'm actually almost done, a couple more days.  And elk is good eating!

When do they come in? I suppose the ice doesn't melt for some time. Eat an elk steak for me, they sound awesome. I love buffalo personally.

P.S. My character's a bit too inexperienced, and a bit daft, to realize you can even be alive past 0 hit points, but she's hoping now!

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On

Hey guys,

Should have new post up tonight. In other news, my profile said I as 56 years old LOL.

Doing well so far!

- Rathrune

That would have made us being friends since I was 5 VERY creepy...

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Fig and the soldier are inside the building we hid in, you guys wouldn't hear or see them.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I was going to assume they just kinda barged on into the building, but now editings have taken place so that's fine.

Keep in mind this is no longer combat so you guys can post conversation responses and the like between each other.  If it requires the action of an NPC (Non Player Character) controlled by me, then I will post for it.

For now, interact as you deem necessary and after some conversation I'll put up a post when you guys go to do something.

Basic observations can be sent privately and typically don't warrant a DM response. 

Let me know if you have questions. 

- Rathrune

Basic observations can be sent privately and typically don't warrant a DM response. 

Let me know if you have questions. 

- Rathrune

Could you add detail to this statement. Are you talking about in character or in player? Thanks

The Way

Better Now than Later On

I'm waiting on convo with soldier.

500 / 330 / 625

Just as a headsup, I more than likely won't be able to get a post in today due to it being my birthday and my friends have taken to making it a fun filled day :P So expect a post from me tomorrow and I'm still really digging this story :)

"We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."

-- Charles Bukowski

Happy birthday!

500 / 330 / 625

So...it seems the 1 day turned into a few for me so I apologize for that but also each of you for the birthday wishes :) I'm currently working on my post so I don't hold this up any longer :P

"We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."

-- Charles Bukowski

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted. Had a busy weekend hosting SSS. I'll get something up tomorrow.

500 / 330 / 625

That's cool Corey. How did it go? I'm hoping to find a place to go and meet up with some NF homies later this year. I'm broke, but happy, from my parent's 50th wedding anniversary party last weekend. Can't wait to see what the Elf has in mind! Cheers, Teri

The Way

Better Now than Later On

It was fantabulous. Tons of nerds, heavy lifting, and drunken nerd games.

500 / 330 / 625