Forums are back in action! ×

OOC: The Gathering

Sweet news indeed!

Congrats man. You musta wow'ed them good yea? One less stressor is always a good thing. I hope it's a good match for you.

I'd say you may have earned enough EXP to level up your life!

Cheers,

Teri

The Way

Better Now than Back Then

Better Now than Later On

Should be up today. Family funeral got me traveling unexpectedly. I'm back now so all should be fine from here. Thanks for keeping us on our toes, Boss!

Okay I'm up, albeit a bit long in the tooth. It got skewed somehow.

So I'm thinking the Chipmunk can be an archer of sorts. Ya' know, throwing things. Although he may need some extra power to hit anything so...

sml_gallery_13464_216_334048.png

Let's see how this works!

The Way

Better Now than Later On

My apologies guys, but I don't think I'm going to be able to continue. I am realizing that I don't have the time to dedicate to this that I need to have in order to do it well, so I'd rather bow out now before anything major kicks off. Sorry again everyone, but I will continue to read along and see how things go.

My apologies guys, but I don't think I'm going to be able to continue. I am realizing that I don't have the time to dedicate to this that I need to have in order to do it well, so I'd rather bow out now before anything major kicks off. Sorry again everyone, but I will continue to read along and see how things go.

Hey Man,

Hope life is treating you fine and that you're just too busy being cool!

Be Well,

Teri

The Way

Better Now than Later On

No worries, thanks a ton! Yeah, it's a bigger commitment that you realize at first, I've gotten over my head with too many games a few times before.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Rathrune?

I'm assuming you will write/post out NotanArtMajor's character and we should assume he is tagging along and just being quiet until then. Is that accurate?

So... how is everyone doing? Challenges are being met I hope. Mine kinda are. I am resetting the end result part of the goals as they seem a bit over zealous.

The Way

Better Now than Later On

He's a saxaholic.

Sent from my iPhone- please forgive length and autocorrects (yes, I'm blaming it on the phone).

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Alright guys I've finally managed to recruit us a healer.  I will be introducing her shortly; I apologize for the delay but I had to coordinate a few things with her and she is getting up to speed on the thread/rules etc. 

She will NOT be included in the DM post so it will be up shortly.  So sorry for the delay but I'm glad we will have an experienced player joining our ranks.

- Rathrune