Forums are back in action! ×

OOC: The Gathering

Hi all. :) *waves* I'll hopefully be joining your party soon-ish. I go way back with Rathrune and CoreyD, so they can vouch for my role-playing abilities. I'm caught up with the thread and you guys have done a fantastic job so far!  I'll be trying to figure out how to make my posts pretty like all of yours, since this BB system is a bit limited. As soon as I get introduced and the okay from the DM to post, I'll join you. Looking forward to gaming with you.

~ DK

Thanks for the well wishes and greetings to you Dragon :) I should have my post up sometime this afternoon...I'm about to go out and see Man of Steel, even though I've heard really bad things about it. I just want to know for myself hahaha

"We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."

-- Charles Bukowski

Super sorry for the delay...I guarentee it'll be up later this afternoon. Been having laptop issues so I wound up repairing my desktop in th meantime so at least I have a working computer now :P

"We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."

-- Charles Bukowski

Yeah I underestimated this new job; hence the lack of a DM post.  Been studying all week to try and get ahead on this.  It will absolutely be up tomorrow as I will have the day off with no interruptions. 

I will be traveling from 7-3 to 7-8 so will not post during that time.  I will be sure to have a post up on 7-2-13 if everyone responds in time. 

Don't worry DK, you're not being introduced just yet and I still need your background!! 

- Rathrune

My bad, will try to get one up tomorrow.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

You're an odd fella. I'm waiting on Ylloara's actions.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Oh man, they're gonna get killed...

Sent from my iPhone- please forgive length and autocorrects (yes, I'm blaming it on the phone).

500 / 330 / 625