Forums are back in action! ×

Starting up, reporting in!

Hello!

I'm Lily, or Charl. I'm 25 and I live in the East Midlands in the United Kingdom! I've been reading the NF pages for a little while, and I've recently started working on improving my fitness and levelling up my stats.

I'm 102kg and 5'7", and I have some hurdles to cross in the forms of agoraphobia, anxiety, depression and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome type 3. I've managed to get myself to my gym and back, so I can keep going, but I'll be honest - I have NO idea what I'm doing with regards to exercise. I am a level 0 beginner!

Nice to meet you all :)

Lily/Charl

Beginner

Starting weight: 102kg - Goal: 54kg

(Please excuse sporadic replies - I have no home internet at present)

Hello and welcome!

I would also consider myself a level 0 beginner, but we have to start somewhere and now is better than never so hang in there!

NF has quite a few different types of workouts you could look in to and find the one that best suits you. Or you could use Mark's Daily Apple fitness program: The Primal Blueprint. I use that one and have added yoga in to the mix for flexibility.

Either way I hope to hear from you in the forums!

Lvl 2   Half-Orc Dúnadan Assassin Ranger of the North trained by Aragorn son of Arathorn and Connor Kenway - Slayer of the Witch-King of Angmar - Nazgûl Hunter 

Current Attributes: STR: 6    DEX: 5   STA: 1     CON: 5    WIS: 3    CHA: 5

"Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know"

"So what's stopping you....? That's right...nothing!"

Bucketlist / Battle Log / Neo-Nerds NF Group / Second Challenge!

Archived