Forums are back in action! ×

A Better Relationship with Food and SELF!

Hello!

My name is Nessa and obviously I am new to the NerdFitness group. :)

For me, this is my final push to getting a good grip on my eating and exercising habits. I'm 24 and am graduating this spring with my bachelors in Art.  I have been on the road of recovery from an eating disorder for the past two years. Hopefully, with this diet, and the support here, I will be able to make the permenate steps I need, physically, emotionally, and mentally.

Time to get this ball rolling! I've had some health breakthroughs and am able to exercise and get into gear! I honestly don't have any local support, so I will be here often.

My goals are to develop a healthy relationship with food, with myself, and have a consistent lifestyle that I am comfortable with in all aspects. I already do not eat out. I don't eat processed foods. I tend towards organic and eat a lot of raw fruits and veggies. (unfortunately, mostly fruits). 

My body in some people's perspective is fine, but I would like to get down to a lower body fat percentage. I hate running. But I guess I love to do pull-ups at home. I've only been able to start working out for a few weeks, so I am trying to see what my body can do now. I really would like to change what I used to have as a sickly pathetic muscle-less girl to a healthy,toned, and strong body. 

Welcome, Nessa!

Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!

The Nerd Fitness community is incredibly supportive, so just jump right on in! There's a new challenge starting in a week, and that's a great way to develop and stick with a few goals for 6 weeks. You should definitely think about joining - check out the groups and see which one you might be interested in.

Hope to see you around the forums!

Level 2 Half-Giant | Adventurer

**aspiring to Druid/Scout hybrid and Wood Elf-dom**

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3 | CON: 4.5 | WIS: 6.75 | CHA: 6

Walk to Mordor | Epic Quest | Recovery Journey

I have a why. This is my how.

Archived