Forums are back in action! ×

Pinoy Assassin?

Yo! I'm Arucinogen or Aru for short. 

I'm a male student that's 17 yrs old. I'm from the Philippines where most don't know about nerd fitness. I'm new to the board and I've known Nerd Fitness for about a month or two already. I've tried various sports like tennis, badminton, basketball, swimming, and etc.
Recently, I've been training for parkour.

I like to read random books and articles but I forget most of them. I also love watching anime and gaming. I've stuck to computer games and MMORPGs for a while now but I'm slowly getting myself to drop my addiction to gaming. I've long been a DOTA player and a League summoner. 

I originally wanted to just use the board to research for workouts and information regarding health and other stuff that I could use, but I changed my mentality because I know that I would not follow through with my goals and plan if I only rely on myself.

I'm tired of living the same routines over and over again. I wanted to improve myself and while I was searching, I had ended up here. Being 5'7'' and with fluctuating weight of 96-99 kg is tiring. I have decided upon my change and maybe... Nerd Fitness is the turning point of my life.

Level 1 Ogre Asipiring Assassin.

STR:4 DEX:3.5 STA:0.5 CON:1 WIS:2 CHA:4Challenges: Challenging Confinement

Archived