Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings

Hi everyone.  I'm looking to increase my fitness and confidence.  My first big goal is to run an 18:00 minute three mile, do 20 pull ups and do 100 sit ups in two minutes.  Nice to meet everyone.

Level 5 Human Assassin

STR: 14.75 DEX: 13.75 STA: 14.75 CON: 12 WIS: 13.25 CHA: 7

Current Challenge: 

Previous Challenge: 11/10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1

"Pain is weakness leaving the body."

Hi! Nice goals. What's your plan of attack to accomplish them?

I've been doing 25% of Max of pulls ups, squats and push ups every hour or so.  Working in sit ups soon.  I have an interval plan I pulled off the internet to bring my run time down.

Oh confidence. The biggest hurdle of dem alllllllllllllll good luck :)

Thanks!

Level 5 Human Assassin

Current Challenge: 

Main suggestion for trying to these exercises is hyper extensions and weighted supermans, your lower back is what is going to give your posture in the run, be the first place to buckle when doing the pull ups and will definitely strain when you lose form after 60-70 sit ups

add some lower back exercises into your workouts and you will be able to do these not only quicker but without risk of injury :-)

hope this helps

• [*]Level 2 High elf - Ranger (56.7 kilos, approximately 13% body fat)[*]strength 4, dexterity 3, stamina 6, constitution 6, wisdom 5, charisma 2.[*]Challenge - run 5K straight, do 3 day exercise with weighted backpack, reach rep goal for 6 weeks, revise enough for exams; maintain code of bushido[*]"Go into battle determined to die, and you will surely live. Go into battle hoping to live, and you will surely die"

Main suggestion for trying to these exercises is hyper extensions and weighted supermans, your lower back is what is going to give your posture in the run, be the first place to buckle when doing the pull ups and will definitely strain when you lose form after 60-70 sit ups

add some lower back exercises into your workouts and you will be able to do these not only quicker but without risk of injury :-)

hope this helps

Thanks!

Level 5 Human Assassin

Current Challenge: 

Archived