Forums are back in action! ×

Finally managed to barbell squat bodyweight

Maledictus

Of course that's 95 kg rather than the ~120 kg it would have been when I signed up to this place. Getting from 80 to 95 took a long time.

On completely unrelated note all my suits pinch in the thighs, backside and shoulders now ;)

Celebrated with the world's smallest slice of summer fruit pie my daughter made in school. Hopefully she won't be making too many more cause that was good ;)

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Congrats! Knowing you can literally carry your own weight, is such a nice feeling!

LVL 3: Zoran Warrior

STR:9 | DEX:5 | STA:10 | CON:5 | WIS:12.75 | CHA:9

Current Challenge: Not Really A 6 Week Challenge Challenge

Previous Challenges: 1st2nd

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

Congrats Man! I'm currently squatting my Body weight. Feels like a hell of an achievement huh? Now let us double it!

I'm the Guy who lifts stuff.

Bodyfat: 14%   Weight: 74 Kilos

ORM Bench press : 58 Kilos     ORM Deadlift : 115 kilos       ORM Squat : 75 kilos

Congrats Man! I'm currently squatting my Body weight. Feels like a hell of an achievement huh? Now let us double it!

The squat or the bodyweight?  Cause I came close to double that bodyweight once and it isn't a good look on me :)

I'm aiming ultimately for 1.5 as something I can comfortably do (yeah, I'm going from the baseline in this article http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/everything-you-know-about-fitness-is-a-lie-20120504)

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

The squat or the bodyweight?  Cause I came close to double that bodyweight once and it isn't a good look on me :)

I'm aiming ultimately for 1.5 as something I can comfortably do (yeah, I'm going from the baseline in this article http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/everything-you-know-about-fitness-is-a-lie-20120504)

Haha, The squat I meant. An nice Article.

I'm the Guy who lifts stuff.

Bodyfat: 14%   Weight: 74 Kilos

ORM Bench press : 58 Kilos     ORM Deadlift : 115 kilos       ORM Squat : 75 kilos

Congrats!

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Archived