Forums are back in action! ×

New to the Rebellion

Well, new here to NF so figured I'd introduce myself. My name's Joseph, I'm a Shreveport native, born, bred, and still here. I've always been a bit on the heavy and out of shape side. I've had a gym membership for almost two years now and can probably count the number of weeks that I went reliably without running out of fingers. I've had trouble keeping to routines/diets in the past, but hopefully NF will be the one that works. Seems to be a bit more my style then most of what you run across. So here's to new starts!

Level 1 Adventurer

STR-2/DEX-2/STA-2/CON-3/WIS-3/CHA-3

Hello and Welcome!

I feel you about the sticking to diets and routines. I am still having trouble with it all, but you've come to the right place to get started! Unfortunately what you eat is 80% of your succes or faliure in wieght loss. I've just started in to the paleo diet and I can tell you that it does work. There is a great 30 day challenge over at whole9.com and you can find a thread for all of us who are following it here on NF too! All it takes is willingness on your part. NF has a large and wonderful community of people from around the world who help to keep you motivated and can offer experience on different topics if you need any help. But it all boils down to YOUR determination.

You took the first step by signing up for NF so keep up the great work! And I hope to see you around the forums.

The 6 week challenge we just started this week is a great way to start. You can also find groups of wonderful people in the Accountabilibuddies section to keep you going! I have one too in the adventurers group if your interested.

Anyway, welcome to the first day of the rest of your life and make sure it is a great one!

Lvl 2   Half-Orc Dúnadan Assassin Ranger of the North trained by Aragorn son of Arathorn and Connor Kenway - Slayer of the Witch-King of Angmar - Nazgûl Hunter 

Current Attributes: STR: 6    DEX: 5   STA: 1     CON: 5    WIS: 3    CHA: 5

"Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know"

"So what's stopping you....? That's right...nothing!"

Bucketlist / Battle Log / Neo-Nerds NF Group / Second Challenge!

Archived