Forums are back in action! ×

Free of the Clown!

Crownless

Today is an important day for me! One year ago I sat down and decided NO MORE McDONALDS. It made me ill time after time of eating it and it was doing NOTHING for my health. I felt acidy and I was spending a lot of money and the toys just weren’t worth it. It was a psychological addiction and being in the deep south didn't help.

I have gone 365 full days without so much as setting FOOT in a McDonalds. 

I do not plan to go back.

Back in December I decided the same thing about soda. It was making my body physically hurt and costing me a lot of money. We’ll see how I’m doing on that in a few months!

As a reward I ordered myself a healthy cook book and some art supplies.

Thanks everybody!

Well, supplies as in a book on drawing birds I've had my eye on for several months. I do a mix of traditional and digital work. I'm a cartoonist at heart, but you can't draw cartoony things until you learn how to draw real things. You have to know the rules to break them.

I also bought a deer hoof decal to go on a lunchbox I plan to get in the future.

Congratulations, that's awesome. I'm attempting to quit the soda myself, and I admit it's proving harder than anticipated. Good luck!

Level 1 Human Ranger

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | STA: 4 | CON: 2 | WIS: 2 | CHA:

"Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for powers equal to your tasks. Then, the doing of your work shall be no miracle, but you shall be the miracle." - Phillips Brooks

Archived