Forums are back in action! ×

Let the games begin

I've been lurking around the site for the past few week and decided it was time to take the plunge. I started on my weight loss journey at the beginning of February with a starting weight of 250 lbs (I'm 5'11"). My goal is to lose 25% of my body weight for a total of 62 pounds.

Since then I've managed to lose 22 lbs by using myfitnesspal.com, Zombies, Run! (And 5k), and a Body Media Fit. My weight loss is starting to slow so I have been looking at ways to jumpstart my progress with something other than running. I really enjoy the sense of community that I've found here and can't wait to see what comes next.

I really like the idea of these 6 week challenges and I'm thinking about starting the current one albeit a little late.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Level 1 Human (Lycan) Adventurer (Apprentice Assassin)

| STR 2 | DEX 3 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 2 |

Current Challenge: None

Keep reminding yourself: I get what I think about, whether I want it or not. ~ Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

Hey.  I'm new to posting in the forums, too.  And I'm also on MFP.  :)  I've lost about 20 pounds since joining, but I wanted more accountability and more of a push to "level up my life" and get stronger.  :)  

If you need motivation, feel free to message me.

Glad to here you took the plunge into joining us!

The 6w challenge is a great way to start so feel free to joinn in! If you need more motivation try joining an accountabilibuddies group!

Lvl 2   Half-Orc Dúnadan Assassin Ranger of the North trained by Aragorn son of Arathorn and Connor Kenway - Slayer of the Witch-King of Angmar - Nazgûl Hunter 

Current Attributes: STR: 6    DEX: 5   STA: 1     CON: 5    WIS: 3    CHA: 5

"Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know"

"So what's stopping you....? That's right...nothing!"

Bucketlist / Battle Log / Neo-Nerds NF Group / Second Challenge!

Archived