Forums are back in action! ×

Hey folks! :D

Having a bit of a woot moment! Just got the official word that I'm starting my new job on Monday! :D

I'll now be a regular Monday to Friday desk jockey like everyone else in the world ^_^ Can't wait to have a desk! (I was previously working in a high-end cocktail bar which was nice and all but hey, who wants to be getting home at 5am after being on their feet all day) :lol:

Not sure what to expect as I've never worked for a company this big before so I'm a little nervous but still super excited! :D Oh and it's a bank I'm working for... I don't think most of you would know it but it's ANZ (you Aussie rebels will know it).

Anyways, woot!

Jimmy :)

Lvl 1 Human Ranger
STR 1 | DEX 1 | STA 2 | CON 5 | WIS 3 | CHA 3

Current Challenge: Jimmy's First Challenge

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
- Aristotle

What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
- Goethe

Excellent news! I`ve always considered a new job as a fresh start. It`s a great steup up from bartending. My dad was a bartender though and he could do some really cool tricks! And make some great cocktails!

Good luck with your new job!

Lvl 2   Half-Orc Dúnadan Assassin Ranger of the North trained by Aragorn son of Arathorn and Connor Kenway - Slayer of the Witch-King of Angmar - Nazgûl Hunter 

Current Attributes: STR: 6    DEX: 5   STA: 1     CON: 5    WIS: 3    CHA: 5

"Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know"

"So what's stopping you....? That's right...nothing!"

Bucketlist / Battle Log / Neo-Nerds NF Group / Second Challenge!

Excellent news! I`ve always considered a new job as a fresh start. It`s a great steup up from bartending. My dad was a bartender though and he could do some really cool tricks! And make some great cocktails!

Good luck with your new job!

Thanks Rexxar :D It's come at a good time as well - last month I found nerdfitness and started making changes to my life so this will help establish a nice routine and compliment the other changes in my life :)

Congrats on landing the new job!  :cool-new:

Thanks Raikas! :D

Nice! Congrats! a 9-5er will be better for your personal life :)

I hope so! Wouldn't mind being able to do things on the weekend again (being that I won't be working) :lol: Thanks for the support Gilfren :D

Jimmy ^_^

Lvl 1 Human Ranger
STR 1 | DEX 1 | STA 2 | CON 5 | WIS 3 | CHA 3

Current Challenge: Jimmy's First Challenge

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
- Aristotle

What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
- Goethe

Archived