Forums are back in action! ×

Fat Alaskan Cub with a Plan to Succeed

Hey Guys! I'm new to the forum my name is Daniel L___. Most people call me Dan, "Danny", Daniel, Meximalaskan, and a host of assorted things. But really, I just wanted to introduce myself to this wonderful community. If you really must know. I've been following the Paleo Diet rather faithfully, and am just nmow starting a bodyweight routine based upon the book Convict Conditioning. I know this site is an advocate for "lift heavy". But i figured Bodyweight, if worked up through varying excercises, would be just as good. Also, where i live, not a lot of gyms, except at the (Highschool i attend). Anyway, I hope i can show you guys that us younguns are dedicated. Did I mention i was 16? (not related)

Wow! It is great to hear younguns are getting more and more interested in healthy living and fitness!

Welcome aboard! I am doing body weight routines as well. Good way to start before lifting anything heavier. Feel free to ask all you need! All of us are willing to help in anyway we can!

If you are in need there is plenty of info on the Net as to building in home gym equipment for body weight exercises. I built a doorway pull up bar and a dip station!

Lvl 2   Half-Orc Dúnadan Assassin Ranger of the North trained by Aragorn son of Arathorn and Connor Kenway - Slayer of the Witch-King of Angmar - Nazgûl Hunter 

Current Attributes: STR: 6    DEX: 5   STA: 1     CON: 5    WIS: 3    CHA: 5

"Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know"

"So what's stopping you....? That's right...nothing!"

Bucketlist / Battle Log / Neo-Nerds NF Group / Second Challenge!

What is the exercise? Try posting the topic here

Lvl 2   Half-Orc Dúnadan Assassin Ranger of the North trained by Aragorn son of Arathorn and Connor Kenway - Slayer of the Witch-King of Angmar - Nazgûl Hunter 

Current Attributes: STR: 6    DEX: 5   STA: 1     CON: 5    WIS: 3    CHA: 5

"Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know"

"So what's stopping you....? That's right...nothing!"

Bucketlist / Battle Log / Neo-Nerds NF Group / Second Challenge!

Archived