Forums are back in action! ×

A Better Life.

Hello Nerd Fitness! I've been lurking around the site for a few days and this is definitely one of the best things I've ever stumbled across.

I've got some improving to do in all aspects of my life, and this looks like a good community to become a part of and start participating. I'm very interested in motivation buddies so don't be shy, I'm definitely not, and distance isn't an issue for pushing each other I believe!

My current weight is approximately 205 pounds; as you can see by my pic, I'm not dreadfully obese but I've got an annoying belly that I'd like to trim down. I am 5'5'', and very muscular as is. I've got much to learn about weight training and cardio, especially cardio.

So let's do this!

Something that's going to help me lose weight will be my first objective...So I'm guessing a mix of cardio and nutrition plans, but, my knowledge on what is best for me is very limited. So I'm also here to try new things and learn. One of my biggest problems is staying motivated and devoted to a goal -- I'm hoping the support here will help me with that.

Welcome to the better life :)

Perhaps, you should try CrossFit??

I am actually very intrigued by that. I just got home from school and will be reading more into it.

I agree- it's pretty awesome. I am trying to not get overwhelmed. Maybe if I leave crumbs around I will find my way back.......

Let's hope so! I don't want to get lost :[

Archived