Forums are back in action! ×

First House

Gilfren

So non-fitness related, but...

I bought my first home. No more apartments. I have a house. A 3 bedroom actual house. A piece of paper, in my hand, saying "McKenzie owns this house." A little background on me - my mom was 15 when she had me, I raised myself, moved out when I was 17, supported myself, everything. And now, I own a house without government aid or family money.

Unreal and slightly terrifying.

And there's a lake 40 yards from my front step. Summer cannot come fast enough.

I will be kayak shopping in a couple weeks. If anyone knows of a pink camo kayak, let me know.

Level 2 Wood Elf. Druid at Heart, Training With the RangersSTR 7|DEX 3|STA 9|CON 5.5|WIS 5.75|CHA 3.5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30484-gilfrens-grab-at-great-gams/?hl=gilfren]Challenge Thread

omfg want. It's a little outside my price range, but maybe I can hunt up some deals. The fact that it exists is making my life right now.

Level 2 Wood Elf. Druid at Heart, Training With the RangersSTR 7|DEX 3|STA 9|CON 5.5|WIS 5.75|CHA 3.5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30484-gilfrens-grab-at-great-gams/?hl=gilfren]Challenge Thread

It is an awesome feeling owning your own house.  I signed papers and moved into my first in June of last year.  I had been out of college for almost 4 years and living with my parents as I still couldn't find the job to have an income to afford my own place.  But the right job fell out of nowhere and the rest is history.

It's such a great feeling.

So non-fitness related, but...

I bought my first home. No more apartments. I have a house. A 3 bedroom actual house. A piece of paper, in my hand, saying "McKenzie owns this house." A little background on me - my mom was 15 when she had me, I raised myself, moved out when I was 17, supported myself, everything. And now, I own a house without government aid or family money.

Unreal and slightly terrifying.

And there's a lake 40 yards from my front step. Summer cannot come fast enough.

I will be kayak shopping in a couple weeks. If anyone knows of a pink camo kayak, let me know.

Sounds amazing. Congratulations.  As for that kayak, I may need to take up the sport just to get it.  I have a running top it would go perfectly with :)

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Archived