Forums are back in action! ×

I FIT INTO MY CLOTHES OMGZORS

So in the last couple days I've had some big WHOOSHES as far as fat loss. It's so nice out this afternoon that I pulled out all my shorts and capris and stuff to try on.

THEY ALL FIT.

The ones that I broke down and bought last year because I was too fat for the others, I can either roll down or, now that they're big in the waist they are small in the thigh so I can totally rock that to hold them up.

ERMAHGERD.

Who knew cutting out beer (well, plus some other stuff) would be so effective?

Okay, okay, I did. But I didn't want to give it up.

Anyway, WOOT!

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Yay!

I had a similar experience yesterday. Put on dress, dress was a bit big. Grabbed husband's belt to belt it. There weren't enough holes :)

Human Adventurer

Str: 3 | Dex: 2 | Sta:2 | Con:3 | Wis:3 | Cha:2

I've got no strings to hold me down, to make me smile or make me frown...

But buying new clothes is sooooooooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

And I didn't totally cut out beer. But I went from drinking every day to pretty much drinking on the weekends. And pretty much all bets are off for SSS anyway :P So my woot may be short-lived. Haha.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

yes it is... but my account says 0 right now... damn rent and things- so yeah. no new clothes.  I got new workout pants 2 weeks ago- and BF unit bought me my new khaki's (they were 8$ so whatever)... and then the shoes- so I"m OFF purchasing new things till next Friday LOL... and I REALLY REALLY need to do WAY better about not spending- I'm in a hole on my other account and yeah---- no new shopping for me!

POOP. Maybe we can con the boys into buying you something. Boobs are good for that.

IfItPlugsIn - this just means that your squats are going to quickly surpass mine!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

bah- I have enough stuff- debating taking stuff into get fitted- not sure if they can take it down almost 2 sizes though. LOL  should start a fundme site LOL

next thing I need to purchase is for a costume and it's from UK- gonna cost me a fortune- so yeah no new pants. 

I think mine actually got smaller- maybe booty will solve it!!!:D

Aw. Haha yeah some dudes like da booteeeeeeh!!!

Thinking about taking my stuff in as well. I have a bunch of work pants that I bought a few months ago because I'd just started a new job and I was tired of not fitting into the clothes I had (or having major muffin top) and wearing only 1 pair of pants every day of the week (ew).

Now they are prolly 2 sizes too big. I know hemming isn't that difficult, but taking in the waist? I dunno.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

depends on the pants- a little tailoring is one thing- but 2 pants sizes in is pretty substantial reconstruction.

I was thinking about just picking up more of the pants we just got- they come in other colors- and they are only 23$ right now.  The wellington trouser leg for curvy... they come in short sizes too.  

Nice!

If I'd been thinking, I might have picked up multiple pants of different sizes - the Van Heusen near me had dress pants for $10 (!!!!!!!!!). But I wasn't thinking.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Well, I did buy 4...but now I'm thinking I should have bought 8! Some for then and some for now. Oh well. I guess since the shorts fit I should pull out my "too-small" dress pants and see how they feel.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Archived