Forums are back in action! ×

2 months down!

slckness

Well it's been two months since joining and I've since managed to complete Lv 2 and one of the Lv 3 of the Rebel Fitness Guide (many thanks Steve for making this!). I've been working out 3 days a week every week and I'm pretty happy with my results so far and thought I'd show a photo!

(I couldn't find one of my front photos, so this will have to do)

I was using some dumbbells but I think I'm more of a fan of body weight exercises. I finally got around to purchasing a chin up bar about a week ago, I don't know why I put that off for so long. Still struggling with cleaning up my diet, I eat way too many carbs and not enough veggies. I've done a good job of tracking what I eat and staying around 2100 kcal each day... except this past week I didn't track a thing food wise.

I'm endeavoring to post around here more often but I don't get on the computer very much. boourns to working!

also, hurrah to clothes fitting better!

As big Ronnie says "ain't nothing to it but to do it!" Easier said than done....congrats on the consistency of your RFG workouts, looking at your progress pic it's definitely paying off. Keep up the great work!

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Archived