Forums are back in action! ×

Totes shallow woot

Lindsey_M

I've made some quite big changes in my diet over the last 2 months, eating a lot more fresh food, cutting out most sugar (except fruit and the occasional stolen candy) and caffeine, while only having a mild increase in activity. I haven't lost a pound, but I have lost SIX INCHES off my waist.

SIX INCHES!!

I've been loving the broccoli so much that I didn't really feel like this was an achievement, but 2 of my coworkers have commented on it in the last week to ask if I've lost weight.

This has really hit home about the importance of eating clean (no matter what your chosen diet), something I always struggled with before. Now that I feel and look epic I've gain +2 resilience against backsliding :D

Dang, six inches in two months? You must feel like a million bucks! Congratulations!

I've been loving the broccoli so much that I didn't really feel like this was an achievement

Isn't it funny? We spent so many years telling ourselves that 'dieting' is too hard... but when we actually do it, it doesn't feel like we're doing much. Ah well, I won't complain that broccoli is delicious! :)

Lvl 5 Lightbending Bard
STR: 10 | DEX: 10 | STA: 7 | CON: 9 | WIS: 15 | CHA: 5.5
"If the desire to write is not accompanied by actual writing, then the desire must be not to write." - Hugh Prather

Feel free to drop by my current challenge!

Dang, six inches in two months? You must feel like a million bucks! Congratulations!

Isn't it funny? We spent so many years telling ourselves that 'dieting' is too hard... but when we actually do it, it doesn't feel like we're doing much. Ah well, I won't complain that broccoli is delicious! :)

I know right? Restrictions and calorie counting are such a bummer, but a fridge full of veg is a joy to behold!

Archived