Forums are back in action! ×

And then the Fire Nation attacked.

Well, perhaps not THAT fire nation but the fires of passion and determination! :pride:

Nara here, and I shall gladly introduce myself to you!

To be honest this isn't the first time I've found Nerd Fitness or the community, but I would remember looking through the articles and being motivated to do something... but something was missing, I didn't find my spark. And sparks are needed for the fires of desire and to burn evil power hungry rings in firey volcanos guarded by EYES OF FIRE.

But now I have found this spark and I'm ready to try and raise to my full potential with all of you!

While weight is indeed a problem with me, with a series of trials and failures and disapointments and temptations, there was something else blocking me from the hoard of treasures that were hidden right in plain sight. And this was ability to truly be myself. My spontaneous, overimaginative, crazy self that society has supressed over and over. And it's with this realization that I can truly quest for things that I can obtain:

-Fitness: For the adventures and MMO that is our world!

-Artwork: Be able to be able to further pursue further progression in my illustrations, and share them with others

-Become the next Hokage: You better believe it! ;D

-Life: Because it is a giant scary rollercoaster. But sometimes the rush is worth it.

-Freedom: The most important goal. For it is the one with most hardships, but the moment you can finally break free and truly be who you are in a dark world, it is the best liberation one can possibly imagine.

And it is this that has me coming out of lurkerdom of the shadows and telling you all this.

For Change. For Freedom. Bring it On.

~Nara~

Art Elemental Adventurer Lvl. 1

STR-6 | DEX-2.5 | STM-3 | CON-4 | WIS-9 | CHR- 4.5

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

I double between digital and traditional pen and ink. It's nice to have something hands-on to lean back onto when your not in the mood for digital works~

Character concepts? That sounds incredibly awesome! It's nice to see people having fun with creating characters and designs and such, seems characters in RPGs tend to be most interesting looking because of the personalities behind that character :D

~Nara~

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

Goodness gracious, between mentioning the Fire Nation and the Hokage, you are incredibly dorky... And I mean that as the highest of compliments! ;)

Welcome, Nara! I understand what you mean about not being your actual self. I feel like I've a confident loudmouth somewhere underneath all my timidness and uncertainty, and she's been slowly working her way out through these past few months. I applaud you for coming out of lurkerdom and joining the Rebellion in full force!

Lvl 5 Lightbending Bard
STR: 10 | DEX: 10 | STA: 7 | CON: 9 | WIS: 15 | CHA: 5.5
"If the desire to write is not accompanied by actual writing, then the desire must be not to write." - Hugh Prather

Feel free to drop by my current challenge!

Goodness gracious, between mentioning the Fire Nation and the Hokage, you are incredibly dorky... And I mean that as the highest of compliments! ;)

Welcome, Nara! I understand what you mean about not being your actual self. I feel like I've a confident loudmouth somewhere underneath all my timidness and uncertainty, and she's been slowly working her way out through these past few months. I applaud you for coming out of lurkerdom and joining the Rebellion in full force!

Heheheheh can't help myself from the dorkiness XD

Seems a lot of people are that way, eh? Be weird from the mainstream and all the other society fishes are all "WHAT. I DISAPPROVE SON." and then we all just kinda kick back and wait for the right moment to get back with our true selves. Kinda like Jaws e_o But it's awesome that you've been improving! Soon my friend you shall evolve into a majestic pokemon that makes all the trainers go "WOAH." Hahaha~

~Nara~

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

Yeaaaahhhh another one with the Will of Fire !!!

We'll help you for the shadow lurkers !

"My spontaneous, overimaginative, crazy self that society has supressed over and over"

I like that ! And if society got a problem with that, then fu** society !!!

Do you have any specific goal and steps ?

Saiyan in preparation - level 1 : http://streetworkout-france.fr/?p=1230

Drow Monk-Assassin

Intro post

My Battle log

THE FIREEEEE OF DESSIREEEE :D Hahaha

I am very much grateful for the support :3

SOCIETY IS THE EMPIRE. AND THEY HAVE COOKIES.

For fitness, I do. For completing art/projects, I do. I noticed I'm actually a bit more social than I thought I was, But I'm not completely sure about how to get to my true crazy self though, unless I pick aspects of that and put them into goals perhaps? :numbness:

~Nara~

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

Sylkamaru= Yeah I will be more than happy to recieve your advice :D Hahaha blind rabbits ~ But yeah artwise I can give insights since I'm trained in that area

OH RANDOM THOUGHT

What if you were a blind rabbit then I painted you in rainbow colors and you hop around spreading joyous rainbows everywhere? That would definitely be interesting, wouldn't it? XD

~Nara~

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

NOOOOOO Our plan has been foiled before it has even begun! -shakes fist- DARN YOU CARE BEARS AND YOUR RAINBOW TUMMIES FULL OF CARING AND SHARING.

XD hahaha well that was short lived. What if instead of bears they could be origami creatures? tagline: "Unwrap the friendship" best seller in the making. hahaha

~Nara~

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

Hahahaha XD Oh man glad to have made your amusements good sir~ There will most likely be more to come :3

You are awesome as well! :D (and is that gif from supernatural?)

It is. I have plenty more where that came from, too.

df40u8W.gif

CTO/Lead Developer/Chief Dragon (Vitamin C) | The Classic City (Athens, GA)

Lvl 2 Adventurer - training to be a Ranger | STR: 5 DEX: 5 STA: 5.75 CON: 4 WIS: 5 CHA: 2

@PendragonDev

This is actually the first thread I'm reading in the forum and now I feel really at home. Nice to meet you. Fantastic goals and I'm sure you will achieve all of them. After all, nobody messes with the Fire Nation. Am I right?

Level 1 - Adventurer (Cthulhu in dusguise, but don't mind me)

STR: 2 І DEX: 1 І STA: 1 І CON: 2 І WIS: 5 І CHA: 4

Be mindful of your Self-Talk. It's a conversation with the universe.

This is actually the first thread I'm reading in the forum and now I feel really at home. Nice to meet you. Fantastic goals and I'm sure you will achieve all of them. After all, nobody messes with the Fire Nation. Am I right?

Really? XD That's awesome!~ Nice to meet you too! And hopefully so, gotta continue those fire bending skills :D

tumblr_mmk3j9IzoA1rfr4i6o1_500.gif

~Nara~

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

I was wavering on the fence of whether to join the awesomeness that is Nerd Fitness or not and then I found this freaking fantastic intro and all of the crazy awesome people that are part of this thread.

Yea, I'm in! Thanks for making this place look so awesome!

Kort

Hobbit(ish), Adventurer2

STR-3.2, DEX-3, STA-2.2, CON-8, WIS-2, CHA-2

"Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint you can at it." - Danny Kaye

Challenges! 1  2  Current   Intro

I was wavering on the fence of whether to join the awesomeness that is Nerd Fitness or not and then I found this freaking fantastic intro and all of the crazy awesome people that are part of this thread.

Yea, I'm in! Thanks for making this place look so awesome!

;_; Oh man the feels~ and we don't just look awesome, we are the awesome and now you are the awesome as well! :D

conan_thank-you.gif

~Nara~

Intro | Misadventures

Challenges:

Doodle Quest Vol.1

Archived