Forums are back in action! ×

Opinions on 'Max Capacity Training'?

I've been searching for a structured bodyweight training program and stumbled across 'Max Capacity Training' http://www.maxcapacitytraining.com/

Despite the slightly cheesy name, I'm intrigued by the idea of compressing my workouts into high intensity 16 minute sessions. The reviews on Amazon seem fairly positive, but I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with this particular program or could suggest possible alternatives.

Echo

lovingfit.com

thedailyhiit.com

angrytrainerfittness.com

bodyripped.net

loads of free interval works out there.

that style of training is GREAT. but it's not good everyone and you aren't going to be getting super steering or super huge doing it so it kind of depends on your goals if it's the right style for you.

lovingfit.com

thedailyhiit.com

angrytrainerfittness.com

bodyripped.net

loads of free interval works out there.

that style of training is GREAT. but it's not good everyone and you aren't going to be getting super steering or super huge doing it so it kind of depends on your goals if it's the right style for you.

My primary goal is fat loss, although an increase in both strength and muscle mass would not be unappreciated. 

That thedailyhiit.com really should come with a parental advisory label. Thank goodness my boss is not in the office today!

"Really, its not what you think, those zooms are simply to show the muscle groups being worked..."

Human Adventurer

Str: 3 | Dex: 2 | Sta:2 | Con:3 | Wis:3 | Cha:2

I've got no strings to hold me down, to make me smile or make me frown...

DID YOU EVEN WATCH THAT VIDEO. SOMEONE WAS POOPING WHILE LISA MARIE WAS DOING HER WORKOUT.

Haha, I missed that. Things like that are why I'm pretty obsessive about closing doors.

Human Adventurer

Str: 3 | Dex: 2 | Sta:2 | Con:3 | Wis:3 | Cha:2

I've got no strings to hold me down, to make me smile or make me frown...

Yeah I saw that on Facebook. it's Sean. they actually posted it up on their site.

makes me wonder what the fuck is going on at their house cause technically Lisa Marie is or was Freddy's girlfriend. Yeah. what the fuck. who poops with the door open. that's just nasty.

Yeah I saw that on Facebook. it's Sean. they actually posted it up on their site.

makes me wonder what the fuck is going on at their house cause technically Lisa Marie is or was Freddy's girlfriend. Yeah. what the fuck. who poops with the door open. that's just nasty.

Yeah. And then who posts it on their site! Makes me glad of my decision to stop following them. I mean, it may be funny to them...but so not professional.

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I agree.

I poke in head in occasionally- mostly because I'm still on their youtube feed- but really... I found the whole Zuzuka/Freddy split really unprofessional- and I felt like Lisa Marie when from being this cute over seas bubbly thing- to this super hard core plastic fakeMcFakester. Plus there isn't the community any more- and that what was part of what it was all about. :(  or as they would say aboout

Archived