Forums are back in action! ×

I was so motivated until a few days ago, now not so much.

Ok, I'm working on setting some goals, the few I have in mind already:

1. Hit the 3.7 mile hiking trail 3 days a week (this has always been the goal but I have been lax about it, sometimes only getting out once a week)

2. Practice hooping 30min at least 3 days per week, hoping for more but I may not have the time.

3. Put aside all of my 1$ bills at the end of every day to save money for the shows I'm going to in July.

Um, it's supposed to be 4 right? I'm at a loss on one more. These seem so minor compared to the challenge threads I have been reading. (Holy self doubt Batman.) I'm going to figure out one more by the end of today, then actually make my first challenge thread, eep!  

And in this existence, I'll stay persistent

And I'll make a difference, and I will have lived it- MFTP

Battle Log

Four is the max, not the min!  You could have just one if that's what you wanted to focus on.  I think your goals are great, but maybe you could notch them back to 2 times a week each for 4 times a week total?  You can still do more if you want!  You want to make your goals attainable so that you meet or exceed them and have that awesome blast of self-esteem when you do.  I'm glad you are setting some goals, have you officially joined the challenge?  Dooo eeet!   :D

Level 3 High Elf Enchanter in Half-Orc Illusion RAWR!

STR 2.5 : DEX 2 : STA 2 : CON 2.5 : WIS 5 : CHA 3.5First Challenge     Second Challenge     Current Challenge

The plan was to come up with one more, then officially sign up. Though I have to read the rules and stuff first. 3 days per week is totally attainable for both goals, I have just been letting myself make excuses...a little rain wouldn't kill me. 

And in this existence, I'll stay persistent

And I'll make a difference, and I will have lived it- MFTP

Battle Log

Archived