Forums are back in action! ×

The Return of the King... not. The return of me.

I'm back! If anyone remembers me, that is. If not, hi!

I registered in late August last year, and lost about 18 lbs until sometime in January when I disappeared. Why? School, stress, bad habits returned, etc. It's the last semester and I've had so much to do; for instance, this week I have 11 exams/assignments to complete. Anyway, I'm back - on track!

My name on here used to be Tocho, but I changed it - when 150 days have passed (in a week or so) I'll change it back to Tocho.

So who am I?
Well, I live in icy Sweden, a province of the EUSSR. I am now 19 years old, I think I'm 177 cm tall and my weight has fluctuated quite a bit the past 10 months. (74-83 kg) (163-183lbs)

My all-time high weight is 83 kg (183 lbs) and the lowest I've been the past years is 74 kg (163 lbs) - which I was in January. I've gained most of it back though, I'm 175 lbs at the moment. I don't have a specific goal when it comes to weight, as long as I'm happy with what my body can endure and perform physically.

I used to do capoeira, but I no longer do it 'professionally'. I might start doing it on my own. I like bodyweight exercise and running. Although bad eating habits have returned they are not here to stay - I will start eating healthier. I will eat some kind of primal, maybe 80/20 - but not 100% paleo.

I suppose I'm a nerd. *reads the latest article* Fine, I AM a nerd!

In an attempt to avoid verbosity; I like reading (Tolkien, et al) - I like languages (I speak 5 and would like to learn more) - I like games (who doesn't? Mostly stealth games + The Orange Box) - I like sports (soccer and capoeira mainly but I like most sports) - I like movies (again, who doesn't? The Road + 2001: A Space Odyssey are two of my favourite movies) - and I like...

travelling! As I said, I live in Sweden but not for much longer - in June I'm going to Australia and after that who knows where I'll go? Australia will be the (if I've not forgot how to count) 14th country I visit.

That'ls it, I guess. I'm back!

Fun fact: I have a [replica] of the One Ring.

(Yes, it's on a chain around my neck right now. Yes, I'm touching it. Yes, I call it 'my precious'.)

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

Hi Tocho, welcome back!

Good luck on your exams and assignments... all eleven of them, that's rough. But after that, you're freeee! :)

Lvl 5 Lightbending Bard
STR: 10 | DEX: 10 | STA: 7 | CON: 9 | WIS: 15 | CHA: 5.5
"If the desire to write is not accompanied by actual writing, then the desire must be not to write." - Hugh Prather

Feel free to drop by my current challenge!

Welcome back!

Everyone I hear capoera (I know I spelled it wrong) I think of the one fight scene from princess bride...

So now in my head you are the man in black

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Archived