Forums are back in action! ×

Got a promotion!

Finally got the promotion I've been after for about a year now. All the hard work is finally starting to pay off! I am now a manager at a movie theater and will be working full-time with much better pay -- and not to mention even more benefits. Then once I start going back to school in the fall, I'll really feel like my life is actually going somewhere. :)

This thread may not go anywhere, but I just had to share my excitement. Haha.

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win."

—Mahatma Ghandi

Congrats. 

Don't you get to see the movies for free???  look at how much you're saving there.  Not to mention the overpriced popcorn you get to eat for nothing.  The savings are just adding up.

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

I do get free movies and will now be able to see them a couple days early. (If I'd paid for the all the movies I've seen, I'd be broke. Not even kidding.) I don't get free popcorn, though, but I'm just fine with that, because all that buttery, salty popcorn is terrible for you and I'm sick of it.

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win."

—Mahatma Ghandi