Forums are back in action! ×

I've been a lurker for about a month, soaking up all of the great articles and forum posts.  Now, I'm ready to jump in with my first post.  I love this website already.  It had me trying out new things such as Angry Birds and the advanced bodyweight workout.  From reading the forum posts (mostly you rangers), I gathered the courage to take off my shirt during some grass volleyball last weekend.  That's big for me considering I don't even like taking my shirt off for the pool.  Really good stuff here.  I'm here to level up!

I'm 33, an electronics Engineer, and have a wife and three kids.  Working out happens very occasionally throughout the week.  I blame the wife and kids :orange:  but it really is my fault.  I play volleyball at least once a week with friends.  I'm generally satisfied with my fitness level; i just want to amp it up and look good without my shirt too.  The pudge is on and it needs to come off!

My qualifications?  The typical nerdy reading and tv viewing.  Also, i'm into hobby electronics, cooking, gardening, and I'm always down for learning new sports.  I got into volleyball because my wife plays and I wanted something we can do together and BS about.  Tennis is our next endeavor together.  I'll update pic and sig soon, as well as post in the challenge forum...

Level 3 Half Orc Ranger (0%)

Current1st, 2nd, 3rd

It's great you have made the transition from lurker to poster!

This is the exciting time when we get to set our goals, you seem to have a fair idea where you are going.

It's great that you have chosen to have the same sport involvement as your wife. It's great to do something healthy together.

Welcome

Skywalker

Progress woot: Skywalker's success

Character Profile:  Skywalker

Blog:  Just Get Moving

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!

Archived