Forums are back in action! ×

Complete 13.1 miles today!

Today I completed a 50-mile relay race with 3 coworkers.  My portion was 13.1 miles, broken almost roughly into 3 legs.  While I was no where near fast nor could I run the whole thing, this is by far the longest distance I've done in a day my entire life (last race was 5 miles and longest hike was 10)!  And I finished with an average pace almost a full minute faster than I figured.  My teammates were happy with our final time (9h 19 minutes) and I'm happy I chose to join the team and then not back out when my training got messed up.  So I'm super, super excited right now :) :) :)

Level 5 Lizardfolk: Assassin STR - 4, DEX - 3, STA - 5, CON -4, WIS - 20, CHA - 12

"You want to know the difference between a master and a beginner? The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Current Challenge: "Idealistinfire's 2% Improvement Plan"     Battle Log: "Idealistinfire Battle's Saboteur's Spawn"                                

Epic Quest: No fancy name yet