Forums are back in action! ×

I have been signed up to receive email updates from NF since August last year and have come on board for the new 6 week challenge.

I guess that I have added about 20% to my body weight over the past 15 years. I was always a slim/skinny kid and went into carpentry straight out of school and as such maintained a relatively fit physique for someone who drank smoked and didn't spend a lot of time at the gym. It has been a steady gain due in part to taking a more sedentary job, laziness, going onto certain medications, giving up smoking and just generally being inactive.

My wife gave birth to an amazing, beautiful daughter last May and I had managed to gain about 8kg's over the course of the pregnancy! I had heard of that happening before but never believed it. Well the weight gain didn't stop until July 1 last year when I decided that 103.3kg's was as far as I was willing to let myself slip. I found a few online resources which I used to get myself back on track and in early April I was weighing in at 93.7kg's. Since then i have slipped back to 97kg's which is why when I got the email relating to the 6 week challenge I thought that it would suit me perfectly at this time.

I'm from Melbourne, Australia

40 years old

172 cm

97 kg

Level 8 Satyr Scout

STR 11|DEX 5|STA 10|CON 9|WIS 12|CHA 5

Previous Challenge

Woot What?

MFP

Endomondo

I'm not sure how it would fit into the education system you have over there but here it is probably the most basic form of tertiary education. It is something that can be done pretty much on your own (correspondence) over 12 - 24 months. It compliments my current employment. Since Junior was born I have found more excuses to spend time with her than i have found reasons to do my school work so i need to just pull my finger out and get it done now.

Level 8 Satyr Scout

STR 11|DEX 5|STA 10|CON 9|WIS 12|CHA 5

Previous Challenge

Woot What?

MFP

Endomondo

Archived