Forums are back in action! ×

Anxious Rebel Coming Back to Life

Hello, my fellow Rebels! I'm Ensi, a 22-year-old Finn. I'm coming back to NerdFitness after a harsh winter.

I already told something about my situation in my Challenge profile. Long story short: I had a few large things happening in my life, which eventually led up to general anxiety, depression and panic disorder last winter: I had weekly panic attacks and some phobias made me anxious all the time. I didn't take medication for my issues, because the idea made me even more anxious. I got over the worst by making changes in my life (concentrating on the right things, organizing my studies etc.), studying meditation and facing some of my fears face to face.

I've come a long way towards being healthy again. It's been two months since the last panic attack, I'm getting a hold of my phobias and well, life's good. I still struggle with some anxiety, though, and I feel like some final spark of joy is missing... I thought that getting involved here in NerdFitness could help me find that spark, since I love excercise and all nerdy stuff. :D

I actually found NerdFitness last year, but all my problems kept me away from everything for a while. Now I'm here, hoping to meet sporty geeks alike, lose weight and get fit! :) English isn't my native language, so I also hope to develop my English while being here.

Oh, and about me! I love movies, comics (I draw them myself, too), books, thunder... I can't say, whether I prefer Marvel over DC or not, since both have great characters and comics alike. My favourite superheroes are Black Widow, Iron Man (especially after IM 3), Thor, Captain America and Batman. I watch Game of Thrones and ANIMAL PLANET!! I love animals, especially horses :D

Well, that's about it for now. Happy to be here :)

-:*~ Journal ~*:-

Hi!

I'm coming from the thread that you started about the movie music, hope that doesn't make me look as a stalker :D

Just wanted to wish you good luck with your challenge and all!

Oh by the way, do you share your comics with public? Would love to see them! :)

Archived