Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everyone! 

I am a new father of beautiful little girl, and prior to her birth last year I got the dedication/motivation/stubbornness to lose some weight and get in shape. I started this time last year (actually to the day) at a weight of 252 lbs. AT 5' 11", I concede that this was not a particularly healthy weight, and I can list my excuses for the weight gain as college, no time to eat right, or any one of the other generic phrases. 

As I said, though, I decided to lose some weight, and started a healthier diet (which was partially teaching myself that I didn't have to gorge at every meal) along with exercising every chance I got and even doing 1.5 rounds of P90X. After about seven months, I was down to 172 and have been stuck there ever since with no weight loss or body fat drop. 

My current goal is to drop a few more pounds (5-10) but mostly lower my body fat percentage (current ~24%) to a more athletic percentage to get the look I have been looking for. I am not necessarily looking for 6-pack abs, but I would like a flat stomach with no gut and more chiseled muscles throughout.

I look forward to hanging out with ya'll and I am definitely signing up for the next 6-week challenge.

LVL 3: Human Assassin

STR: 7.75 | DEX: 5 | STA: 4 | CON: 2 | WIS: 4  | CHA: 2

Current Challenge

Past Challenges: 1, 2

Archived