Forums are back in action! ×

Hello, again.

I was here for a few months earlier this year, but I dropped off the face of the earth sometime during my preparations to enlist in the military. Sadly, it didn't work out and I'm back and not in very good shape. I lost a lot of weight (not necessarily in a good way), then I gained it all back (also not in a very good way), and I'm coping with a torn muscle in my upper back. So, I'm out of shape and out of sorts. All I know is that I need to start exercising and eating healthy again while I figure out what to do with myself since my military career fell through. 

Hah! I found my old account and manage dto remember what e-mail and password i was using.

Space_Elf, Fallohide Hobbit Level 0. STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

Battle Log | 

Science fiction is an existential metaphor, that allows us to tell stories about the human condition. Isaac Asimov once said: "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Archived