Forums are back in action! ×

let's do it!

Ok time to get serious and what better way than to officially write down the goals and plans for the coming months?

I've been working out quite a lot since the 10th grade and 6 years later at the age of 21 I have not made nearly the gains and progress that I want. 

After reading Steve's blogs and researching on other sites I have realized that I've been doing the wrong types of workouts and not eating enough food to make the gains that I want. So now I have my schedule set up  when it comes to eating and training and I'm gonna start living by my new rules as of this moment.

I'm going to be hitting the gym mondays wednesdays and fridays and I will be switching between only two routines.

Day A: Squat, Bench, Deadlift (will add pull-ups and chin-ups)

Day B: Squat, Overhead Press, Power cleans (will add pull-ups and chin-ups)

All of these with 5x5 and heavy lifting.

I am also going to get more serious with my eating and go paleo with the exception of peanut butter, milk, cottage cheese and protein powder.

Pictures have been taken and scales have been stood on! :)

Current weight 74kg (height 183cm)

The plan is to eat around 3500 calories a day to begin with and see how i progress during the coming months.

Will update with a shocking success story in a few months!

Today I will do what others won't, so that tomorrow I can do what others can't

Battle Log - http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/43243-swes-path-fun-change/

Archived