Forums are back in action! ×

New format???

I can't access the main page- never been able to- but the changes they did to the index have now changed things for me here.  grumble grumble.

I have QUOTA time- which gives me 60 minutes of access to some of these sites (some are just straight blocked -mostly full blown social media) but the ones I have access to if I click "continue" are usually like shopping or sports or automobiles/entertainment. stupid stuff.

it's annoying. Like I can't just dick around on my phone all day instead. LOL   grumble. 

MAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT STTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPppppppppppppppppppppp

enough with the changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally hate change. Yes, I'm one of those people.

That being said, the forum changes arent too bad and probably wont take very long to get used to.

We shall see.

USS & NBAC Masters swim coach

Current: lifter, runner

Former: triathlete, cyclocross racer, NCAA swimmer

Current games: Borderlands 2, Runescape, Star Ocean, Dragon's Dogma

White on white with light red writing....

My computer screen has turned into a searchlight. Can only read in small doses, my eyes frequently need a break.

It's part of our nefarious plan to get you off the computer and go do something. Muahahaha! 

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Actually, now that I'm looking at things from work, the color scheme looks a lot better, and maybe the navigation is fixed? Or I was too tired to see obvious things earlier.

Would like to suggest though that it'd be nice if there was a forum theme option under forum settings. I can understand changing the overall theme and such for the main site, and updating the forums as well, but it'd be nice if we could switch back to the old theme (or color scheme at least), if we wanted.

Just a guy on a journey - Battle Log

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done - Bruce Lee

Be honest with yourself and ethically pursue your happiness - Laz

yeah the white is killing me too

I look at white for everything else- I like SBN- black back ground- white and then blue. it's easy to read. Love it. 

Even the tan was tolerable.

I mostly am annoyed I have a harder time navigating b/c of restrictions. <le sigh>

MY EYES, THEY ARE BLEEDING....

ok not really, but maybe a gray-er background would be better :)

Yes for darker!

http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/topic/32374-darker-background-on-the-forums/

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173