Forums are back in action! ×

Tired of Level 1

Hello.

Musicalgal123 here. Time to finally get myself going and in shape. Been trying for awhile now. Even tried blogging about it (which I sometimes still do) but I find that I very quickly get burnt out. Motivation is a huge factor for me. I've tried to do a bunch of different things to help but the longest I've ever stayed going was about two months. Looking to make full life changes, you know?

A little bit about me.

I'm a nerd (obviously). I am hugely into Science Fiction and the ideas of a Dystopian future. I am into fantasy, but no where near as much. I'm a Gamer. Mostly table-tops and Live Action Roleplaying Games. I love me some zombies. Star Wars is my first and greatest nerd love. I am into Renaissance Faires.

Fitness wise? I love Martial Arts, Stage Combat, and Archery. I hope to eventually be able to run a 5k and keep up with my karate instructor in class (endurance wise. I realize that I have a lot to learn, lol). I would also love to regularly meet 10,000 steps a day without difficulty.

I've heard a lot of great things about this community and am hoping that it can help encourage me to reach my goals and get where I want to be. I want fitness to be an active part of my life. Maybe you guys can help motivate me to get there.

May the Force be ever by your side.

Archived