Forums are back in action! ×

"What do you want to be when you grow up?" They asked.

"A Beast," was my reply.

Greetings! I'm new to NerdFitness and, so far, have fallen head over heels for this site. I lift. I dream about lifting. I love it, but have always struggled with my diet. Unfortunately, I've always been...well... "thin". In our world, this is great in theory. I never found it satisfying; I wanted to be strong. Try as I might, I couldn't make huge gains in the gym. (Mind you, I can hold my own for a woman throwing weights around.) Finally, after reading more and doing my homework, I'm trying Paleo and adding Crossfit to my lifting. Most importantly, I *will eat when I'm hungry*! I want to be held accountable to this. I am diving head first into eating so that I can perform. So far, my lifting has never been better and I feel like the Hulk! I hope this site and community will be a fun (and supportive) addition to my lack-there-of online life. If I'm lucky, I'll help somebody else along the way!

Cheerio!

PB