Forums are back in action! ×

Tapatalk Posting = Brickwall of Text

I think I'm doing something wrong, or missing a step or.... something?  Whenever I post using tapatalk on my phone or tablet, on my end it looks nicely formatted, proper spacing between paragraphs/topics, etc.  However, I've noticed when I'm on the forums using a desktop browser, all of my tapatalk postings are smooshed together, brickwalls of text.  

Do I need to use break codes to insert paragraph postings when on tapatalk?

I've noticed, that if I don't have NoScript letting NerdFitness through, then the coding gets screwed up and I end up with a similar issue... perhaps there's something there.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Happens to me with tapatalk as well. Now that I think about it though, when i type up my workout in the notepad on my iPhone and then paste it over to tapatalk to post, the formatting doesn't get screwed up as much.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Augh, how weird.

I'm testing the copy/paste suggestion now and will check when I get home to see if that worked.

Using Android phone and tablet so I don't know if the same applies or not. If it does, I'd rather suffer the extra steps than top see my posts blocked up the way they have been. Must have nice formatting! :P