Forums are back in action! ×

Back to small

All the weight loss and working out has finally started to show not just on the scale, but now also sizes.    I had done yoga so much I forgot to go swimming and it had been almost 2 months since I swam when I went again.   Only my Speedo was a little loose and not a good thing.   Still found a new swimsuit/shorts I liked from them and ordered a medium as I always have not thinking I had changed.   Got it in and even with the elastic band in back and ties up front, it was not going to be a good fit.   I had to send it back and get a small size.   So I have dropped back down from a medium to a small once again.   Even hit up Lululemon last night to check out some stuff and gave the small stuff a try.   I went for a shirt.   I left with a shirt, new pair of pants, and some shorts all in small sizes.   I was so ecstatic that I could fit into a small that I just had to get a few extra things.    Damn that store is addictive, but so quality.   Yes I am a straight man and love their stuff. :-P

At this rate I may even consider going to buy a pair of Diesel jeans to rock the tight glutes.  

200-Hour Yoga Teacher & Reiki II Practitioner

Level 2 Gnome Druid STR: 9 | DEX: 5 | STA: 5 | CON: 5 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 4

Challenge Progress  ||  Workout Progress  ||  FitBit

The problem with life is that there is no background music

Wheeeee! My goal is a medium. I've never been one, and I'm well on the path to it.

A small? Lucky dog!

You were one once a small just as you were once a medium.    Sounds like your head is in the right spot.   Keep your heart and head in that right direction and sound like you will get to that goal.   Nourish that inner beauty raging to escape and be shown to the world. :-)

Dang dude! I didn't know you were trying to lose weight - you looked tiny! Haha. But congrats! Super, super awesome.

Thanks! :-)     I was overweight and have lost 34 lbs since I have started dieting and working out.    Almost 20 lbs gone since this last challenge.   I don't really care so much about weight as much as I do body fat % as my goal is to get to 10% body fat.   I want to see my abs for the first time in my life and see what it is in my body that can cause so much pain when I work them. hehe