Forums are back in action! ×

Odd funny First times...

What are your odd "first times" that you remeber immediatly ????

I remember the first time i shaved... it was after summertime...

so when i did shave i had a pale white untained space instead of my teenage facial hair grown... terrible !!!

And it led me to my second discovery...

Make up....

ARRRGGGHHHHH !!!

:)

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.â€

“Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.†“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.†“Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.â€There are plenty of people in this world who know what they have to do to get what they want. The few that succeed are those who develop a character of constant and deliberate action.

“The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.â€

You only have one life in this body so make the most of it by creating something that adds value to those around you.

Bruce Lee

When I broke my father's nose... that was the first time I ever broke a nose (I have broken two)

He was trying to teach me some marine style self defense... I was 6... Instead of doing what he told me to do, I slammed my head back into his face. It effectively got me away from him though =)

"I was taught that the way of progress was neither swift nor easy." ~~Marie Curie

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honour, Duty, Mercy, Hope. " ~~ Winston Churchill 

Level 1 Human Druid STR 1 DEX 1 STA 1 CON 2 WIS 3 CHA 2  (yes, human. Boring I know.)

First time flying by myself at age 16.  I was supposed to change planes in Chicago, but I knew the plane I was on was going to the same place.  I was terrified of getting off and getting lost, so when they said "If your final destination is Dayton, stay in your seat"  I did.  I know they counted the cabin 3 or 4 times.  And I almost wet my pants...but I got home 3 hours early and had to call my parents collect (this was 1976) for them to come get me.

So, I basically stowed away...

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

When I lost my first tooth, I was eating a chocolate chip cookie at the same time. I was chewing, and came across an insanely hard chocolate chip...

after trying to chew it... unsuccessfully, I spit it out. It was a tooth.

I was a little disgusted, and didn't want to eat the rest of my cookies. I knew it was my tooth... but something about not knowing it had fallen out and thinking it was my food freaked me out.

Bleck.

Primal Chai
Race: Human | Class: Adventurer

[Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."  - Christopher Hitchens

Whatever works, dude!!

I remember my first time getting a tattoo.  I got it just after my 18th birthday, on a dare, from my mom. (!!!!!)  It's a teeny tiny yellow bird holding a little purple flower.  I need to get it touched up, come to think of it.

A dare ?? woww !

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.â€

“Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.†“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.†“Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.â€There are plenty of people in this world who know what they have to do to get what they want. The few that succeed are those who develop a character of constant and deliberate action.

You only have one life in this body so make the most of it by creating something that adds value to those around you.

Bruce Lee

When I broke my father's nose... that was the first time I ever broke a nose (I have broken two)

He was trying to teach me some marine style self defense... I was 6... Instead of doing what he told me to do, I slammed my head back into his face. It effectively got me away from him though =)

Has he stopped teaching you ? :)

Bruce Lee

I grew up in a really rural area and then moved to a city with great public subway/rail transportation (Boston). Recently however, I was in San Francisco and wanted to get to a certain location only accessible by bus. So... sadly, it was my first time riding the bus. And everything went better than expected.

But then after it feels normal when you do it for the second time, that's amazing how fast we get used to things ...

Bruce Lee

The  first time I got to interview someone for a community tv channel, I was blushing so hard that we saved money on blush  and lipstick.

Florei

Human Adventurer, Level 1

"I aim to be the world's loudest ranger." - Florei

It's on: 6 weeks of  P90, archery, and healing herbs.

Has he stopped teaching you ? :)

He got into a really severe car accident in 1993, broke his neck and back in several places, so the lessons had ended long before his death in 2007. He would have kept teaching me if he could have though =) He was really proud of me for using my head.

"I was taught that the way of progress was neither swift nor easy." ~~Marie Curie

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honour, Duty, Mercy, Hope. " ~~ Winston Churchill 

Level 1 Human Druid STR 1 DEX 1 STA 1 CON 2 WIS 3 CHA 2  (yes, human. Boring I know.)

He got into a really severe car accident in 1993, broke his neck and back in several places, so the lessons had ended long before his death in 2007. He would have kept teaching me if he could have though =) He was really proud of me for using my head.

He must have been already really proud of you since the beginning to teach you so young !!!

Bruce Lee

The  first time I got to interview someone for a community tv channel, I was blushing so hard that we saved money on blush  and lipstick.

Who was the most impressed you or the inteviewed person ? ;)

I think when you are inteviewed, you don't imagine that the person in front of you can be inpressed si i am not sure anybody noticed it :P

Bruce Lee

He must have been already really proud of you since the beginning to teach you so young !!!

Yeah, I was his tough little angel, as he used to call me =)

I could beat up my older brother, which also helped the cause =P

Yeah, I was his tough little angel, as he used to call me =)

I could beat up my older brother, which also helped the cause =P

Yes i imagine :) and now your a Druid so more peacefull :P

Bruce Lee

I aspire to be a druidic monk at some point =D But right now am focusing on the inner peace and nature aspect, before finding a Marine to finish my father's teachings

Who was the most impressed you or the inteviewed person ? ;)

I think when you are inteviewed, you don't imagine that the person in front of you can be inpressed si i am not sure anybody noticed it :tongue:

It \wasn't really an impressed thing, I just blush  incredibly easily - brightly enough to save money on makeup :nevreness:  and /provide joke fodder. 

Florei

Human Adventurer, Level 1

"I aim to be the world's loudest ranger." - Florei

It's on: 6 weeks of  P90, archery, and healing herbs.

I grew up in a really rural area and then moved to a city with great public subway/rail transportation (Boston). Recently however, I was in San Francisco and wanted to get to a certain location only accessible by bus. So... sadly, it was my first time riding the bus. And everything went better than expected.

haha I remember the exact opposite! I lived in Boston from ages 1-5 and remember being confused that the small town i moved to to in IN didn't have a Subway.. well, they did, but sadly it sold Sandwiches. Imagine a 5 year old trying to explain to a bunch of rural kids that there is a train underground that takes you from place to place. I was, and have always been, the weird kid...  

Human Adventurer

Level 1

STR: 3   DEX: 1   STA: 1   CON: 3   WIS: 4   CHA: 3

Smile, listen, agree...then do whatever the fuck you wanted to do anyway- RDJ