Forums are back in action! ×

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT :O

Negociations are going well, will know in the next week or so if I am fighting,  holidays taken at work.....going to cuba in March, first time I wont be scared to go around bare chest ! I am planning my trip and first thing I checked was if there were any sports facilities on site....something is going on for sure !  Sub 285 :)

Adventurer

STR: 3| DEX: 2 | CON: 3 | STA: 3| WIS:2| CHA:2

This is so awesome! I love seeing your progress, such an inspiration. Also, You must have different LARPing where you are than I do, because all the LARPing I've seen is really stupid with people wearing tennishoes and togas throwing beanbags at each other and yelling "ARMOR PLUS FIVE!" while hitting each other with PVC pipes covered in pipe insulation, pantyhose and packing tape. Yours actually looks really badass!

"When I can no more stir my soul to move, and life is but the ashes of a fire; When I can but remember that my heart once used to live and love, long and aspire - O be thou then the first, the one thou art; Be thou the calling before all answering love, and in me wake hope, fear, boundless desire." - George MacDonald

This is so awesome! I love seeing your progress, such an inspiration. Also, You must have different LARPing where you are than I do, because all the LARPing I've seen is really stupid with people wearing tennishoes and togas throwing beanbags at each other and yelling "ARMOR PLUS FIVE!" while hitting each other with PVC pipes covered in pipe insulation, pantyhose and packing tape. Yours actually looks really badass!

Here is a LONG video.... about 120-130 players for a full 72 hours,  roleplaying is enforced, realism is there, emotions are real,  I have experienced REAL fear during that LARP. Heavy gear and lots of walking running standing... BUT all my gear is now too big...I have about 1K worth of armor that is useless,  but I will buy some new ones for this years larp which better suit my new size :D

Adventurer

Absolutely AMAZING! Absolutely gob-smacked! Incredible! You'll be on your way to 299lbs and below in not time, keep up the fantastic progress dude, and yeah you will be a success story.

Seriously man, you've made my day. Keep rocking bro! ;-)

IntroductionBodyware: Fitness Journal

Challenge Belt: (1)(2)(3)(4), (5), (6), (7), [WOOT](8), [TEMP HIATUS], (9)

Bodyweight Info: Starting: 264.5lbs, Current: 167.8lbs (NEUTRAL)

IronGlider v2.10, Adventurer Rank: Level 8

Absolutely AMAZING! Absolutely gob-smacked! Incredible! You'll be on your way to 299lbs and below in not time, keep up the fantastic progress dude, and yeah you will be a success story.

Seriously man, you've made my day. Keep rocking bro! ;-)

I am actually at 278 - 281 (varying) right now ;)  On my way to my next goal...250

Adventurer

My God! You are amazing. Like, SERIOUSLY amazing. I am so glad you shared this. You sound like you were a pretty amazing person before this anyway, but this puts you firmly in the Hall of Fame category. I can't wait to read your next post.

Ps. Looking pretty cute too ;)

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I am actually at 278 - 281 (varying) right now ;) On my way to my next goal...250

Ah sorry, I was so amazed by your first post I just had to reply instantly. And wow, you're my new hero man!

I started out myself at 265lbs last October and have so far chopped it down to 225.6lbs, so a little over 39lbs. It's been a good journey filled with realisation on just how better I feel (esp. In regards to asthma, which is primarily why I started this).

As you can see by my signature, so have a little way to go but knowing that there are incredible people like you ensures me that my goals will play out.

As always, keep rocking dude! :-)

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

IntroductionBodyware: Fitness Journal

Challenge Belt: (1)(2)(3)(4), (5), (6), (7), [WOOT](8), [TEMP HIATUS], (9)

Bodyweight Info: Starting: 264.5lbs, Current: 167.8lbs (NEUTRAL)

IronGlider v2.10, Adventurer Rank: Level 8

My God! You are amazing. Like, SERIOUSLY amazing. I am so glad you shared this. You sound like you were a pretty amazing person before this anyway, but this puts you firmly in the Hall of Fame category. I can't wait to read your next post.

Ps. Looking pretty cute too ;)

I am currently blushing ! But I cannot say I am the only cute one here haha! Thanks again  P.S...hall of fame?

Ah sorry, I was so amazed by your first post I just had to reply instantly. And wow, you're my new hero man!

I started out myself at 265lbs last October and have so far chopped it down to 225.6lbs, so a little over 39lbs. It's been a good journey filled with realisation on just how better I feel (esp. In regards to asthma, which is primarily why I started this).

As you can see by my signature, so have a little way to go but knowing that there are incredible people like you ensures me that my goals will play out.

As always, keep rocking dude! :-)

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

The hardest part is actually starting up, I can't really tell of my current vs before, as I am doing things I never would have done before, though people around me say I am at a whole other level.  Grats on the 39lbs ! Everyone has their ''kickoff'' point, where eveerything goes a little faster and the motivation is really there.  Keep me posted on your progress !

I've never heard of Larping! You look great!!! Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much ! Might I suggest you actually try it out ! There is something for everyone in the larping universe :P

Adventurer

I am currently blushing ! But I cannot say I am the only cute one here haha! Thanks again  P.S...hall of fame?

Aw shucks :D  Yeah, I have a Hall of Fame where I put all my heroes and the people who inspire me.  It's not online though so you cant look it up, you'll have to trust me :-P 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

SO I am training for a fight which is supposed to be confirmed soon for the end of the month, and I have a fun story about opportunity ! Monday during the sday I was feeling under the weather, did not want to go to training but I ate a good supper and the spirits went up.  When i go to the gym I have 3 pairs of gloves, my sparring gloves on the outside of my bag. A guy asks me, hey are you training boxing? I answered yes, and that we used the dance hall of the local gym to do so...he comes in enters the gym talks to the coach,  is invited to train with us... we later find out he is the reigning canadian champ of the 170 pounds....he gives us advice, trains with us and even offered me to spar with him :o I was scared I must say but took his advice and held my ground.

We trained again tonight and he texted us to join in for sparring again, and of course he showed up to give me another 2 rounds of experience before my fight! I was much more confident and gave him good opposition. Moral of the story...you never know when a good opportunity will come running your way...!

Here is the link for the round of sparring ( please note I had 2 hours of boxing before hand, with a $@%@$load of burpees :P, 18 oz gloves ) ---- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4emgGscFk0

• Like 1

Adventurer